Well after a day of scrubbing and polishing I finally cleaned up the barber chair. It took a lot of huffing and puffing to get it into our bedroom but I managed without getting a hernia. I knew exactly where I was going to put it and knew I had to also put up the barber pole as well. I think it looks great!
These Carlo’s were the ones we picked up at an estate sale a few weeks back that had frames that were painted black and were distressed and need a complete re-finish to make the whole package pop.
I also restored that red velvet shadow box I picked up last Second Sunday.
I went to Lowes and bought a sheet of decorative sheet metal. I cut them to fit the backs of the box and then painted them. I am happy with its appearance. I will put different figurines in it once I decide what I am looking for.