Mel and I picked this up in Clovis and it needed to be re-finished. It had a lot of rust and old paint on the frame. I love this rack because of its art deco lines and that it is able to be broken down.
The first thing that needed to be done was to sand down everything…..yes everything. It is a lot of work sanding metal frames and the metal trays. The new paint will bring this back to life.
Now that I have it all sanded (and have now acquired arthritis), it is time for paint!
I decided to use the classic color combo of black and maroon. It will look great!
After all the pieces were painted I set them out in the sun to dry. Once they dried I assembled them. This will look great in our bedroom.