Details for the 2016 Sacramento Mid-Century Modern Home Tour are now available. We’re excited that our 1959 ranch style home will be a part of this year’s tour.
The 2016 tour will feature a wide variety of mid-20th century living highlighting the time periods distinctive architecture, design, and lifestyle. Spend a fun day touring some of Sacramento’s best mid-century homes, gardens, and vehicles in Sacramentos beautiful South Land Park, Land Park, and Hollywood Park neighborhoods. From minimalist to kitsch, moderns to ranch homes, and everything in between. The collectible guidebook features in-depth historic information, related points of interest, and local vintage resources.
Space is limited — buy your tickets early to ensure you don’t miss out!
– Advance ticket sales for members begins April 1, 2016 at 9AM.
– General sales begin April 15, 2016 at 9AM.
ADVANCE TICKET PRICES:
– $20 SacMod members
– $35 Non-members.
TO GET MEMBER PRICING: You can become a member any time and receive special rates at this and other SacMod events. It’s easy!
– Please visit their website — SacMod.org — and click the link “Get Involved/Join” to purchase a 2016 SacMod Annual Associate Membership via PayPal – $25 for a year of membership.
– Within 12 hours you will receive the password for member ticket pricing to use here on Brown Paper Tickets.
DAY OF TICKET PRICES (SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY):
Please note that sales on the day of the event are not guaranteed. The tour may sell out before the day of the event.
Event day registration and check in will begin at 8:30AM, location to be announced. Attendees will receive a wristband and guidebook at check-in. All tickets are will-call – all you need is your name to check in.
– Homes will be open from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
Brought to you by your friends at SacMod, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to promoting, preserving and protecting modern art, architecture and design in the Sacramento region. Follow them at Facebook.com/SacMod to stay tuned regarding the most recent tour developments.